A Beauty, Fashion, Fitness, Wellness & Lifestyle Blog

Friday 22 August 2014

Most Useful iPhone Apps - Line Up ♥

So I decided to start doing some posts based on my all time favourite apps on the App Store. Some of these will be featured on Android too so you lovely lot can download them onto your handsets. There are so many useful Apps out there that can do so much to help us out, and most of us don't use our phones to the full potential. I have an iPhone 4 and I have vowed to myself that I am going to try a new app at least once a week, and if I like it then I will share it with you guys.

This week I have decided to share with you a relatively new app on the App Store, called Line Up. This is such a useful app to have handy no matter where you live. This App can show you what's on and where when you are at home and looking for something to do, or you might be in a different place for the night and wonder what the night life is like? No matter where you are Line Up is perfect for getting you out and about enjoying where you live or wherever you are staying.


I have been using this app for a week or so, and even though I haven't managed to get to any events happening yet I have loads lined up that I will potentially go to. There is something for everyone whether it be comedy, food, film and even stuff for the kids. Whatever floats your boat, there is something here for everyone. Below are a few screen shots taken from my phone of me using the app and what it looks like.


You can follow different venues so you can keep up to date with what they have on, and also you can favourite different events so you remember them. You can even share them on facebook with your friends. As you can see I have Lee Evans and a Fawlty Towers Dining Experience saved! (How good does that look??)


You can find your location and then find what events are on right from your phone.


I fully recommend downloading this app for free from the app store! 

Why not give it a try, what have you got to lose?






Share:

6 comments

  1. This looks great, will definitely try it :)

    www.jessmcguireblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love posts about apps, think I am a bit of geek haha. Defiantly want to try this now!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like such a handy little app! Might have to give this a go now I've recently moved it would be nice to know whats happening in my new area!

    Claire Louise Xx | www.claireelouisse.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely is really handy! Give it a go! :D x x

      Delete

© Francesca Josephine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig