A Beauty, Fashion, Fitness, Wellness & Lifestyle Blog

Friday 16 January 2015

Lifestyle: What I got for Christmas 2014! ♥

I know this is most definitely a little later than I would of liked as I have only just got my new computer, but better late than never eh? This is in no way a boasting post or a look what I've got kind of post either, it is just simply me sharing with you what I was lucky enough to receive from my friends and family this year. 

I know lots of people do these types of posts and I just wanted to show you what I was treated to this Christmas. I got some lovely things, so if you want to carry on reading then please go right ahead.





Yankee Candles & Lush Gift Box.




Naked2 Palette.
I was even lucky enough to finally get my hands on the Naked2 Palette from Urban Decay from my other half. I was over the moon with this!



Elemis Balancing Lavender Toner, Tranquil Body Polish & Balancing Lime Blossom Cleanser.


Loreal Skin Perfection Micellar Water & Triple Active Day Cream.


Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel & Active Toner.


Lush Mask of Magnaminty.


Santa's Lip Scrub - Lush.


Various bits from Benefit.



Soap & Glory Gift Box.



Willow Tree Statue - Mother & Daughter.


Cute Statue from my Mum - Sainsburys.

I was most definitely spoilt rotten once again this year! I hope you enjoyed this post, I'd love if you left your blogs below so I can see what you got for Christmas too. 

I hope you all had a great Christmas and very Happy New Year!






Share:

4 comments

  1. WOW you lucky thing, elemis are slowly becoming a huge favourite of mine and dermalogica works skin wonders! :) Love everything you got, literally I think moreso because my family do secret santa haha so I have to appreciate just one present but it saves me money too I suppose xxx


    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My boyfriend always spoils me even when i tell him not too! Aww that's still great though! I was very lucky :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love posts like these (probably because I'm super nosey) but also because I am so bloody useless with Christmas that giving/receiving gifts at that time of year never really happens with me. My friends and family have struck up a mutual agreement with me that they don't get me anything because I feel stupidly guilty as I forget to buy gifts for them haha! You got such lovely bits though that it makes me want to get more involved in the whole gift thing! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hun! Im terrible at buying too! I was very lucky! xx

      Delete

© Francesca Josephine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig