A Beauty, Fashion, Fitness, Wellness & Lifestyle Blog

Wednesday 14 January 2015

Fashion: The Winter Boots ♥



Cosy Pink Jumper - Primark - £16.00
High Waisted Acid Wash Jeans - Primark - £10.00
Black Womens Two Tone Riding Boots - c/o Get The Label - £24.99*

I know this is a little late to put up, I took these just before Christmas and I've only just had the chance to put them up. Try to ignore the massive tree and presents. This post is mainly about showing off my new boots. I was kindly contacted by the lovely people at GetTheLabel.com - they ever so kindly sent me these gorgeous winter riding boots just perfect for this season. Over the last month or so since receiving these, I have been wearing them non stop! I had been on the lookout for some perfect under the knee boots, and these are my new firm favourite. I decided to wear these with a more casual outfit, I wore them with my favourite Primark jeans and also my jumper also from Primark. I was definitely cosy this day as it was especially cold, I love this time of year and I love wrapping up and getting cosy. 

What do you think?
Have you ever shopped at Get The Label before?




Share:

10 comments

  1. These boots are gorgeous! I love the fact they are two tone, and such a bargain at £24.99, I'll definitely be checking these out.

    Hananh
    suitcaseandsandals.blogspot.co.uk
    XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have tons! Go and check them out for sure! Thanks for reading xx

      Delete
  2. First of all I love these boots they are beautiful! And I totally love how you've put the outfit together! Secondly WOW that's a DVD collection! Well gel!

    Kay, ohkay-dohkay.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I love them :D Aww thanks hun I do love my films xx

      Delete
  3. Lovely outfit Hunny looking gorgeous as always.

    Carrieanne x
    http://www.beautiesunlocked.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos (I miss Christmas!!) and those boots are really nice :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I really love these, boots are the best part of winter I always think ;) xx

    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete

© Francesca Josephine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig