A Beauty, Fashion, Fitness, Wellness & Lifestyle Blog

Thursday 15 January 2015

Lifestyle: Gorgeous Stationary from Minted.com ♥

Today I wanted to share with you today some lovely little pieces that I have found over at a little website called Minted. I was searching the web for wedding invitations a while ago, and came across this lovely little website full of gorgeous wedding stationary as well as other cute items. Today I am just going to share with you some little bits that I have had my eye on, these are way too cute not to show them off.


As you can see from below there are so many different items you can pick from, I chose solely from the Wedding section just to give you an example. Some categories to choose from are Baby & Kids, Holiday Celebrations, Thank You Cards, Wedding Stationary and even Wall Art.


As you can see the Wedding Invitations come in all different colours, sizes and designs. You can change the colours and also the even the way the cards are cut. They are so well made and pretty looking, it was hard to pick just a few of my favourites. 

These are just a few of the ones that I have my eye on, I will be definitely looking into getting some of these for my Wedding. 
What do you think?
Have you ever heard of Minted before? Will you be using it anytime soon?




Share:

2 comments

  1. Oh the designs are absolutely beautiful, let me know if you pick one I would love to see xxx

    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete

© Francesca Josephine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig