A Beauty, Fashion, Fitness, Wellness & Lifestyle Blog

Thursday 19 February 2015

Fashion: Shop Focus - Ark Clothing ♥

Okay so we have to admit that sometimes we can go through phases when we tend to favour certain shops over others, or at least I do anyway. At the moment my biggest love is Ark Clothing, every time I go near one I find myself dragged in and wanting to buy everything inside.

So today I thought I would share with you some of my recent loves from the store, and see if you might see anything you fancy!


Hearts and Bows Nothing to Wear Tee - £15.00

Hearts and Bows Lace Shoulder Jumper - £22.99

Hearts and Bows Nessa Mosaic Shirt - £25.00

Hearts and Bows Olive Daisy Trim Tee - £16.99

Hearts and Bows Minko Lace Bralet - £16.00

AX Paris Susie Grid Midi Dress - £30.00

Hearts and Bows Willa Cropped Tee - SALE £10.00

As you can see there are so many lovely items in Ark at the moment - I found it really hard to pick just these eight if I'm honest! As you can see I tend to favour the dark colours, mainly black, white and grey. Although I always try and inject a bit of colour here and there if I can. I also love the brand within Ark called Hearts and Bows - without realising it I always end up with something from this range. I love that the patterns are so pretty and most of these can be effortlessly styled, with jeans etc. I also love the prices, they aren't too pricey but are just enough for the brilliant quality of the items. 

So at the moment this is the shop I am loving - so if your out and about definitely nip into Ark and check them out. I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Thanks for reading!




Disclaimer - I have not been sponsored or paid to do this video, all opinions are my own as always.

Share:

2 comments

  1. Great wish list - I love some pieces from Ark and their sales are amazing x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I am completely head over heels! x

      Delete

© Francesca Josephine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig