A Beauty, Fashion, Fitness, Wellness & Lifestyle Blog

Tuesday 14 April 2015

Lifestyle: Life Lately ♥

Instagram
Okay so I'm not going to lie, life has been pretty hectic as of late. With all this wedding stuff all getting nearer, I am starting to get panicky that we won't be done in time. I know I'm being silly but I just want to make sure we are up to date and sorted when we start married life. So my blog has taken a back seat for a while if I'm honest, because I want it to continue being a hobby I enjoy and not start letting it be forced.

I have been taking sometime for myself and my family, we went on holiday recently to Skegness Butlins with our church. We had a really great week and we all came back feeling refreshed and very well blessed. 

So in a April I celebrated my 25th birthday whilst in Skegness, we had wonderful weather all week and we were really lucky! We went to Skegness for something called Spring Harvest (which you can read about here) it is a worship and teaching event for everybody - its a unique break for all the family. Its a holiday, a festival, conference and also an encounter with God.

If you want to know more then please ask, I truly had a wonderful time, and next year promises to be better!When we came home I was welcomed with flowers and lovely presents from all my family, I've had a brilliant April so far and I'm looking forward to the next months to come. I become a Mrs in just over 6 weeks - I cannot believe it. All this preparation and money saved is finally coming together. I thank you all for being a part of my journey - I promise I will be making an effort to blog a lot more and put more into this website because it is a massive part of my life and a massive part of who I am. 

If i'm honest a few weeks back I almost gave the whole thing up and said goodbye to The Francesca Diaries, but after thinking and praying about it I know giving it up isn't going to happen just yet, I love it too much to stop doing it. A lot of contemplating and thought has been going on these last few weeks and I know I have become stronger and I have grown so much in such a short time, for once things seem a lot more on the up and a lot more positive. I cannot wait for the next chapter. BRING IT ON!

This week I also went to see cinderella with my little one - if you get a chance to go and see this film then definitely do it -young or old! I came out of this film with such a strong positive message and I fully recommend it. I actors/actresses were amazing and they couldn't of been better chosen - it gets a full on 10/10 from me.

All in all - things are looking up and I'm massively excited for what is to come in the future.



Thank you all so much for reading - I love you all so much!
Your support is everything to me.


God Bless you all richly!



The Francesca Diaries
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Francesca Josephine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig